Style: Festival Chic
Planning on going to a festival this year and want to look stylish even when you live in a tent and haven’t showered for days? Take a look at our festival chic style post to always look like a fashion princess!
Start with our Lucy Neon Coral Lace Longline Bra as a base to this statement look; the neon coral colour is suitable for both night and day.
The more accessories the better so hunt out bulky bracelets and bundle bangles together for a thick but fun looking wrist. Headpieces are an essential item to enhance the ultimate festival look. Feathers, beading, Aztec embroidery and bling, you name it! Team this combination together with a fringed jacket for the evening to continue into the night at the after party.
1. ASOS Boho Stone Cuff Bracelet £10.00
2. Office Cleopatra Mid Heel Casual Side Zip, Brown Leather £80 – £45
3. Topshop MOTO Folk Embroidered Hotpants £34
4. Topshop Rhinestone Tribal Headband £12.50
5. River Island Brown laser cut suede fringed cape £95.00
If you can’t bare the thought of living without your electrical needs fear not you can rock the boho festival look regardless!
How will you wear your Lucy bra?