Christmas Gift Guide: Naughty or Nice?
Are you stumped for gifts this Christmas? Has the daunting task of finding the perfect something brought you out in a damp sweat?
Perhaps it's best to let us do all the sweating for you, while you sit back and enjoy these photos of the gorgeous Sophia St. Villier wearing a little something arriving in January.
Our Naughty or Nice Christmas gift guide is here to assist you in your hunt for that special prezzie. Do vibrant reds and sultry blacks get you in the mood for being evil (a la Eartha Kitt)? Or is she a pastel Princess, sweet enough to eat? We have something for everyone, and for many items sizing is a doddle. We specialise in soft cup bras, a lifesaver for those that just cannot bear to ask a lady her size!
1. Circus Pin Up Panties - Snake Charmer £15. These sizzling briefs are the perfect little stocking filler or Secret Santa gift, guaranteed to hypnotise onlookers with their rich colour. The Snake Charmers come with their own Circus tin, no need for fiddly wrapping paper!
2. Red Satin Waspie £60. Wear under or over, with clothing or without. This sumptuous red corset is a must have for the Christmas party season. I've worn mine on multiple outings over clothes as an alternative to a thick belt - great for shaping your figure.
3. Morgana Lace and Mesh Bra £27.50. EVERY woman needs a little black lacy number, and we adore Morgana for it's ability to suit both day and night, work and play!
4. Victoria Garter Dress £37.50. A classic favourite, the Victoria garter dress covers all those lumps and bumps we all have, creating a sleek and sexy silhouette. Turn over and reveal a naughty surprise :P
5. Bordello Glitter Cabaret Shoes £70. Talk about va-va-voom... These shoes just beg to shine out at that otherwise dreary Christmas party. I would probably break my neck wearing these, but at least I would look great for the Ambulence men.
6. Heart Noir Brief £19. I cannot explain how much I love these adorable briefs. A brand new addition from our SS12 collection, these have been inspired by Film Noir and are therefore a perfect gift for all those a little bit devilish.
7. Pin-Up Girl - Call Me Cutie £15. Another sumptuous tin from our gifting range, ideal for the pin-up obsessed. I particularly love the red stitch detail on the front of the briefs, and the phrase "Call Me..." leaves no questions about it!
1. Genie Lace Triangle Bra - Mauve £25. Whenever I see this bra I instantly imagine Maire Antoinette teaming it with voluminous bloomers for a good relax on the chaise longue. Perhaps not historically accurate but perfect for those with a sweet tooth.
2. Peach Detail Waspie £80. This is not just any underbust corset. This adorable number has been created with light pink satin contrasted against black lace, the perfect combination (as if you couldn't tell one of our favourite colour combos).
3. Rose Peach Lace Brief £16. Cute and dainty doesn't have to mean unsexy, and Rose proves this point with it's delightful sheer lace. I've chosen this as one of the most comfy styles I've ever worn, so who says you have to suffer for fashion?
4. Lyla Satin Playsuit - Pink £35. As a lover all all things playsuits/leotards/bodysuits (unless it's from the 70s!) I had to snap this up in Black when I first saw it and I must say, it has definitely kept the dreaded onesies away this winter!
5. Pin Up Couture Pink Heritage Shoes £55. Every lingerie lover knows it is important to match your lingerie to your shoes. It's unlikely you will find pink and houndstooth knickers so you will just have to make do with matching these to anything else on our Nice gift guide.
6. Margot Blush Pink Brief £15. Who says femme fatales must be all red lipstick and black pencil skirts? The Margot brief is a sure sign of a good girl gone just a little bit bad. I LOVE the delicate eyelash lace and sheer back.
7. Blush Suspender Belt £25. Cannot get enough of this Blush suspender belt - I'd even team it with black (with a touch of pink detail) lingerie just to make it pop! A perfect gift for vintage fantatics and pin-up sweethearts.
We'd love to hear what kind of gifts you are purchasing for your loved ones this year, and what gifts you would LOVE to receive (nudge nudge wink wink)!